Friday 10 February 2012

Risk assessment

When filming there are many possible risks that could occur, the equipement being used could become lost of broken which would need to be paid for, the cast that we are filming could become injured and vital footage could be lost or damaged in the process.

Risk: Damaging the equipment

How I am going to prevent the risk: During filming and transporting the equipment I will make sure that the equipment is secured properly, such as if transporting the equipment to the location we are going to film, I will make sure that the equipment is securly in the proctective bags and are put in properly. When using the equipment I will make sure that it is used properly and correctly, I will also make sure that the equipment is secured properly.

Risk: Losing equipment

How I am going to prevent the risk: During filming nearly all of the equipment that is being borrowed will be in constant use when filming, this means that I will make sure that I will always know when the equipment is being used so there will be a low chance that I will lose any. I will still check after filming each time that I have all the eqiupment in a secure place.

Risk: Dropping the camera

How I am going to prevent the risk: While filming set parts of the film the camera will be secured properly on the tripod so there will be no chance that the camera will be dropped. During the handheld parts of the film the cameras will be used properly and held securely by myself or Jack. While not in use the camera will be left in the protective case to prevent damage to it.

Risk: Falling over or becoming injured

How I am going to prevent the risk: To prevent this from happening we will make sure that we plan out where we are going to film and where we are going before filming to prevent one of the cast falling or triping over something.

Risk: Equipment being damaged by the car

How i am going to prevent the risk: To prevent this risk from happening I will make sure that the camera and tripod are away from the car when we are not filming and make sure that it is properly placed into the protective bags when not being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment